...that when we had an ultrasound done while I was in the hospital, we found out with 99.999999% certainty that this little one is a girl!
If you look at the last ultrasound picture from 8/4, you'll see the word "girl" and an arrow pointing to the area that confirms it. Now, I don't think you can see much of anything in that picture, but we did see some different angles during the ultrasound that leave little doubt. Still, I think I'll have the doctor check again next week - just to be safe!
1 comment:
OH Girlie girl girl. I can't wait to meet her!!! How about when you are in the middle of pushing, you stop and give me a call and we'll start driving. Think you can do that?!!! I hear contractions are like little cotton balls bouncing on your insides, no?!
; )
Post a Comment