Today marks 18 weeks. Just 22 more weeks to go until we meet him or her. And just 15 and a half more days we'll find out (fingers crossed!) whether it is a him or a her. I'm getting so excited! I want to know NOW! :)
According to one website I was reading, the baby should currently be around 8 inches long and weigh 7 ounces. That seems so hard to believe.
I haven't felt the baby move yet, but I don't really know what that's supposed to feel like so it's kind of hard to tell. Maybe I have felt it and didn't know it. But this is around the time I should start feeling something. Dan says that he thinks I'll know it when I feel it. We'll see.
That's all for now. We need to get on the ball and take some "belly" pictures. Maybe I'll work on that tonight!
2 comments:
oooh....pictures!!! post post post!!
I am soo excited to find out if its a him or her too! YAY!!!!
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!
any cravings? how are you feeling? can you feel it move yet? are you excited? are you nervous? what color will the baby room be? there. new blog--NOW!!!!
Post a Comment