Tuesday, June 3, 2008

16 weeks!

Alright everyone - - hurry up and place your gender predictions in our online baby pool! A date has been set for our ultrasound where we will (hopefully!) find out the gender of our baby. July 3rd @ 10:00am is the big event. So you have one month to make your decisions. One month will go by quickly, believe me!

We had a doctors appt yesterday. Everything is fine with the baby. We got to hear the heartbeat again, which is always exciting and relieving.

I, on the other hand, am not fine. I have had a migraine since Wednesday. There isn't much that can be done for it that is safe for the baby.
It got so bad that a trip the ER was warranted. That's always a fun time. **insert rolling eyes here**
Fortunately, my head has felt much better since Saturday, but it's still hurting. And now my body hurts from laying around doing (just about) nothing for almost a week.

OK, I'll stop complaining now. I am so, so thankful that everything is going well with the baby that I'll put up with whatever ailments arise. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad le petit lapointe is doing well. Wish you were doing better. I order you to feel better....now. I cannot WAIT to find out the gender.

Brandy said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hopefully that migraine has gone away by now! Glad the baby is doing well, YAY! Can't wait to find out if it's a little Dan or little Corrie!

daddyo said...

I am thinking it's a girl.16 inches and six and half pounds. Corrie was tiny when she was born. She will be born on November 10th