Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby Pool


No, not this kind of baby pool.

I know it's early yet, but we've started an online baby pool. You can pick gender, birth date and time, weight and length. Click on the Expect Net link on the right and it should take you right into it.

I know how much some of you like pools, so let the fun begin!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT DOES THE WINNER GET??? (since it will be me?!)

Corrie said...

Dan actually said...

The winner gets the contents of the baby's first dirty diaper.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...as appealing as that may be, i think I forfeit. ha ha ha ha ha ha. that dan. so silly.

Anonymous said...

Gender - I calculate a 50% probability of a girl, although I could be wrong... it might be 50% likely to be a boy instead. Tough to say. Since I have two boys already, I'm pulling for a boy so that a new generation of Americans can be terrorized by Alexander/LaPointe. I guess I'll go with what I am pulling for.

Date - Knowing Dan, he will want to interfere with me seeing the Ohio State/michigan game. I compute a 98.4% likelihood of it being born on November the 22nd.

Time - 1:32 PM, for optimum interference.

Weight - If it eats like its father used to, it will be 15 pounds by week three, but I'll go with 7 lbs 8 oz at birth.

Length - 20 inches, because... just because.

Anonymous said...

Dad is thinking a girl. Six and half pounds. Sixteeen inches. Corrie was so tiny when she was born. She will be born on November 10th @9:34PM.

Anonymous said...

We need a girl to spoil!!

Anonymous said...

We need a girl to spoil!!