My second trimester begins today! Yay!
Dan and I found out I was pregnant back in early March. I took two pregnancy tests, each had a very faint pink line, so we weren't completely convinced - - but we pretty much knew.
We had our first doctor's appointment on April 2nd, where we were fortunate enough to have an ultrasound and the pregnancy was confirmed. Based on conception date, our due date would be November 18th, but based on the doctor's measurement during the ultrasound, our due date is November 23rd. The baby is going to come whenever it wants, so the due date doesn't really matter that much - - but we've decided to go with November 18th for planning purposes.
We had our second doctor's appointment on May 5th. We heard the baby's heartbeat at this appointment. It was very, very cool.
Next appointment is June 2nd. Nothing real exciting is going to happen at this appointment, but then my next appointment in early July will be our 20 week ultrasound. We plan to find out then if we are having a boy or girl. We're soooo looking forward to that.
My mom and I are going to go shopping for maternity clothes tonight. I've only gained 3 lbs so far, but my pants are tight and uncomfortable in the belly area, so I'm going to take full advantage of the ability to wear maternity pants. (I already bought one pair and I LOVE them. SO comfortable.)
That's all for now! I'll try to post an ultrasound picture soon and maybe even a belly picture so we can start keeping track of that progress. :)
Corrie
4 comments:
YAY! I love this blog idea! I can't wait to meet Le Petit LaPointe!!!
Le Petit LaPointe? That's a great name!
Is the father involved, or is Dan going to have to help you out?
happy, happy, joy, joy! Rob and I are soo excited for the tow of you. We told Rory and she just stood there with her mouth opened. Then she aske if she could babysit. haha. By the way, maternity pants are even better after you have had the baby.
Thanks so much for starting this blog! I love being able to keep up on Corrie and Baby LaPointe's progress! Miss you both and hope all is well.
Post a Comment